Just Clearing My Head

...

Monday, July 19, 2004

I've got love...

The soundtrack from the Transporter is echoing around in my head. There is a slight caveat with this album; if you'’re looking to buy it, make sure you get the Eurporean (Stanley Clarke) mix, and not the American edition. Apparently the American edition doesn'’t have the actual club
mixes that were used in the film, just the hip-hop songs that the mixes sample. Cheap for those of us who like to hear the wax being cut.
...

I had, quite possibly, the worst sleep of my life last night. Two nightmares, both heavy with overtones of death and inescapable, certain, sadness. There was no one to wake me, save the cats that bivouacked on my bed like two interloping pirates. When I woke I wondered if I had made any sound. At any rate, to compensate for this mournfully unrestful slumber, I have had much more than my fill of coffee this morning, and I suspect that my body will begin to quake once this fourth cup hits my blood stream. Work goes on, life goes on, the clock waits for no one, not even anguish can end its interminable staccato march. I feel that my use of commas today is somewhat Gogolian. So be it! My brain is floating somewhere around the height of the ceiling, along with the rest of my body. So very, very detached.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home