Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

In Stone Or Iron.

From my sisters: determination, strength; an unshaking commitment to who and what they are. Ah, I am lost at sea sometimes. So much turbulence and it all comes down to this one solitary moment.

Is it too much to ask, to be respected? And I imagine what AF's husband felt like. Is it really all so surface, then, so transparent? Like a tick tock ticking time bomb, notice me; notice me. What else is there to do? Calm yourself, slow down, look at what's around you. Only the simple minded experience this thing called boredom, of this I am sure. Like a petulant child. NoTiCe mE! In your face. And when you strip away the mask there is this ghastly vacuousness! Make-up on a manican. Divide my ill content by any number; it will go around.

Does life make me happy, or does it bring me down?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home