Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What A Weird Goal.

It's always an adventure waiting for this f***ing blogger new post page to load. Get a bigger d*** server *#$)@#*)

Too much coffee

I made a fake friendster profile. I haven't written anyone back yet but I've been getting some interesting messages. Does that make me evil?

I've always wondered why heterosexual people always assume that homosexual people are attracted to them. Know what I mean? Like, when people learn that someone they know is homosexual, they're all, "i was in the locker room naked with that person." Sometimes I kind of want to be like, "wow, you're pretty cocky for someone who hasn't been on a date since hot pants were in! What, do you stare in the mirror at night and convince yourself that you're cleopatra?" except that's mean and I always feel bad for thinking it. But it's like god damn, get some common sense. If you're hetero and not attracted to every creature of the opposite sex that walks the earth, why the hell would you assume things to be any different for gay people?!!?! *#$)(@!##

I have a shoulder holster now, for the disguise I'm going to wear in my movie. Ryan found a hat for a drilling company that says, "your hole is our goal." I have no way to guage which thing is cooler.

So I think I will get another tattoo. That's like the trump card for coolness. Yeah, um. It's going to be a mac truck on my bicep with the words "keep on truckin'" in helvetica underneath. No wait, it's going to be an arrow on my forearm pointing to my bicep, and it'll say "ask me about my guns."

I can't stop listening to this new wilco cd. I think I might be driving everyone insane with it. Everyone being anne and pat of course.

I wish I had a way of contacting Jen Burtonshaw. Been feeling bad lately about how we said "goodbye."

This post is entirely pointless. [It's called a ghost is born.]

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger bava said…

    For $8 you can go here. There's a 25-year-old Jennifer M Burtonshaw with a last confirmed address dating June 2004, in Ohio. Of course, she might have moved since then. Sorry, I was bored, and this is just what I do. Getting in touch with people you haven't talked to in a long time is always interesting. I have no idea if Intelius is a decent service or not. Buyer beware and all that.

    Robot love? Almost.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home