Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

What I Would Say

Yoda is peeking out from the plant on my desk. He's in Degoba, training my robot. Sometimes I see the robot lifting my keyboard with his mind.

I am working on my first film. It doesn't have a title yet, but it features Rugby the Dog as one of the main characters: an aligator hell bent on destroying a small college town (and the two 70s detectives who pursue him.)

Life is about change, and compromise, and awareness. We invite trouble when we try to let our reign of control (thought) span so far into the future, arranging, synthesizing, building a case for things to happen or not happen. Each moment is a lovely thing. Listen to your heart, if you've got one. That's what Napoleon Dynamite does. Perfection is a myth on par with justice -- just the vain hope of a fool too feeble minded to see a thing through to its logical conclusion. Chernyshevsky, or Doestoevsky...? We are human beings for a reason, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home