Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

An Ode To My Friends.

You guys are awesome even though you probably won't read this. Well, some of you will. I've got so much living to do! And this is a statement that fills me with excitement. I want to chart out a pirate's treasure map of the locales that this road will lead me to, but there would only be one point on it. It's all a giant mystery, and that's most of the fun. I'm not done discovering, and that's the beauty of the entire thing. I do not mean to offend, but think that it is an inevitable part of this irrational existence. What matters is if (and how) we get through these rough patches in the road. I'm not going to be Jack Kerouac, or Charles Bukowski, or Rimbaud or Wittgenstein or Marcus Aurelius or Jesus Christ though certainly there are ties that bind me to each. I'm going to be emily, that's all.

"Goodbye here, no matter where. Goodwill recruits, understand: our philosophy will be ferocity; ignorant of science, cads for comfort, to hell with the sputtering world. This road is real."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home