Just Clearing My Head

...

Friday, March 18, 2005

Longboardin'

So I rode around town on Ryan's longboard last night, dear jeebus, skateboarding is so much fun, and it gets into your blood, and the desire to go faster and be trickier will never be satiated. But turning on a longboard requires a FAR different set of physics than turning on a trick board. I didn't fall, but let's just say I was fortunate in the placement of a couple snowbanks.

By the end of the session I was whipping around the corners and felt that this was probably not too different than snowboarding. Feet position being the same and all... but so, there is a little trickboard in olympia that i am trying all of my jedi mind tricks on, to get it to fling itself 3000 miles back to the safety (the term is used loosely) of my commanding feetses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home