Just Clearing My Head

...

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Men of England!

I don't know what to do anymore, I can't fix it. We could be so great for each other, if only...

I don't know when or how everything became so adversarial. When you're just waiting for your turn to be right, you're not listening. Too much. I feel like I'm going in a thousand different directions at a thousand miles per hour, and this is just too much to deal with. I hate how I've stopped caring how it ends up. How can there be love without respect? I can't teach you how to feel satiated; that part you've got to do for yourself.

Why do humans complicate their lives so much? We ought to reduce things to the simplest terms. All this bullshit drama, I hate conflict that exists only for the sake of itself. Blah blah blah. Henry Rollins is looking at me. Weakness, or strength? Life is hard for everyone, not just you. Get over it, move on. What are you trying to accomplish? Winnow your goal down to something tangible, something expressible in a few words, and then go headlong after it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home