Just Clearing My Head

...

Friday, October 08, 2004

And Me

Over 600,000 on the market, the veil of secrecy is beginning to lift thanks to anne's keys and ann's cryptic notes and papers and memos. There will be much learning required. It's exciting, and fascinating, and I am finally feeling the nest of understanding encircle my head like a turban that's going to keep me warm in the winter. She has been responsible and painstaking and deliberating in her decisions, I think, and I am a little frightened that my Robin Hood syndrome will temp me to move away from all of that. So glad that Anne is here. You do what you can and you surround yourself with people who won't bring you down in the end, people who live "rightly." This is what I'm hearing from other people now, too. Pat's right. I have a crush. I immediately try to dismiss it because it's foolish and silly and ridiculous, and not at all logical.

Not at all logical.

But still I am waiting for my morning note from him... some part of me thinks that I'm Wyatt Earp, an oak, should not be affected by human emotions. Why the hell is this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home