Just Clearing My Head

...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I Want To Take A Minute, To Introduce You To My People.

Because some people spend their entire lives and never think about it, not once. Unless they are walking downtown in D.C. or on the subway in Manhattan. And even then it's "NIMBY, NIMBY," and myriad cause and effect scenarios are queued up in the mind to explain the situation away. Because the thoughts consume you. Because you see people and situations and not cattle.

Because you do not judge. Because there is no air of have/have not. Because the power card is not played.

Because sometimes the hardest thing is truely believing that one has any value in the world. Because this constant cycle of negativity and self-loathing builds the foundation of the dilapidated building. Because the sparkle in your eye, I think, often transmits to people that they are not worthless. All as one.

Because you are intelligent but not inaccessible.

This is why you are an ideal case-worker, Anne. If I were down and out I would be thanking Ba'al that I had you as an advocate.

"How to act: Never without forethought, under compulsion, with misgivings."

A true representation of the logos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home