Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My Head A Splode.

Yes, yes, this pendulum thing. Wicked wicked. No, not wicked. Insightful. Sort of funny.

Rethinking. Trying occasionally to not think, to just feel. Ever the analyst though, this doesn't last long. But. Talking with Pat last night was sort of eye opening, though I try to tell myself otherwise. This is where the rethinking part comes in, this whole relationships business.

Sleepwalking.

Stop that. Just looking because you're supposed to. Just bumping into something without thought or wisdom or seeing the thing through to its logical conclusion. Yeah. But the ones who this would apply to (advice) wouldn't be clear headed enough to understand. This is the irony. You have to see the something deeper before you can see the something deeper. Ha ha! I wasn't even talking and you can just keep plodding along learning the lessons half-assed and then forgetting them a moment later.

Who was I talking to?

But back to the original dealie. Pat is willing to point to this whole business of being human when I am not. My weakness. I admire this in him. And in Anne as well. There is some starting point I have to find before it becomes... iminent, and I get flooded with all of this, you know, human type stuff. Hormones emotions insecurities. The funny business. I am simply prattling on at this point.

The main idea:
This thing, this elusive concept I call being awake, it's like lotto, you gotta be in it to win it. This will makes sense to those who it makes sense to. Ha ha! Life is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home