Just Clearing My Head

...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Glamer Shotz by the MLE


So here is my new market. I need to get some bright red lipstick though.

My ad: YOU ARE A PART OF THE UNIVERSE, AS MUCH AS THE TREES! You are beautiful, and if you had any doubts, come to my studio and I will glamerfy you for seventy five bucks. This may or may not include full glittering. And we all know that in today's society glitter pretty much IS beauty.

I had dinner with this really neat couple last night, she's an artist and he's a computer nerd. It was very refreshing. Mostly people suck, they're so afraid to take responsibility for who they are. Jesus man, life doesn't have to be so hard. These two were real, actually and honestly. Was pretty damn cool. I was sad I had to cut it short for a photo shoot, but my subject last night was this Icelandish guy who would NOT smile for anything, unless you started cracking Zoolander jokes. And then, the light was green. I will probably post some out takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home