Just Clearing My Head

...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hollow As Bone

It can't really be like this. Can't last.

When he comes over there's a tornado that blows through, rips my flesh down to the bone and cuts my spirit. When he leaves I am tear stained, angry, but still think somewhere down in that deep dark that there is something more I could have done to help him. Soft spot that I try to bulldoze over, this is definitely damaging my ability to be in love with myself.

Things will get better. I wish I could just catapult my head out of this. I am not a bad person and my dreams don't fall short of anything. Also, I am a decent shot. So.... yeah. Don't come around here no more.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Mama J said…

    Stop beating yourself up thinking there might have been more you could have done...you have done it all for so long. A long time ago the power above helped me to see that the problem belonging to someone else that I carried as my own was simply a heavy, burdensome bag of rocks. It was past time for me to leave that bag by the side of the road and walk on without it - my being finally free to walk in peace. Let go of the rocks and walk free into your own sunlight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home