Just Clearing My Head

...

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I Got A Remote For My B-Day...

Yeah, so, new suit, city slick, ready to go to town. Down to the brass tacks. This week will probably be hustle and bustle like the last, but in a different way... new frontiers. I have this vague sensation of hope when the phone rings, but something in me really feels that he isn't going to call. I have to admit, there's some level of disappointment at this idea, but ... life goes on.

A bird of hope goes out to Chuck, be well and remember that none of this matters...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger bava said…

    Hey mang, chit ...
    no blogging in 5 days!?
    Waddup, yo?

    Give my regards to Chuck.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger euc said…

    Gimme some of the claps, little soul claps, im'a get my shit together boy, awww yeahhh....

    things get hectic quick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home