Just Clearing My Head

...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

So Tongue Tied

Lucky to have sisters such as the ones that grace has given me. Real with their mates. Real with themselves.

Lucky to not be afraid of the healing process, to appreciate the raw along with the tough. To not pretty up or hide the ugly emotions in the name of being strong. To not disdain weaknesses as anathema, and also to not revel in them, or find my identity in them. Balance in all things.

So much change, constant turn over of new ideas, fresh perspectives. Life is not so bad, and people aren't out to get each other. We make our own realities all the time, and you can either look for the good, or look for the bad. I am retiring Myzel, because really it was my rudder guiding the raft the whole time.

A nod to Icarus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home