Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Over And

One thing I can't get out of my mind.

There is the questioning, the questioning, (and I remember the surrealist adage, there are no answers, only more questions) and regardless there is this positivity. How to get to that state, it impresses me, bewilders me, there is no other analogue to study. He is an iconoclast who tears down the definition of even the word iconoclastic. Can I curl up inside your brain for awhile? I promise to not take up too much space, or fidget, or presuppose a course of events.

[An aside] Mikael Gorbachev (the russians pronounce this gar-BACH-ef) is much more eloquent and stoic than I had originally imagined.

Back to the original point. He has proven to me that the paradigm can be broken out of without fear. I have myriad more questions about life now than I did two weeks ago, but I feel so much more connected to it. The pulsing. Have you ever inexplicably awoken only to find yourself reaching out towards something whose identity does not carry through to the waking world.....? What was this somnambulistic figment?

Take.
Me.

To.
Your.
Leader.

The thoughts in my head have not yet congealed enough to find their match in words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home