Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Right Temple Lobe.

So much hope in my body right now. I wonder what it'll feel like tomorrow at this time, if it'll be lamentations or joyous goof-balling.

Like Anne said, if Kerry wins I will be dancing naked in the street, even in the rain. Surely this country has not fallen so far down the crapper that we would legitimately elect a freakshow like dubya. Right?! Yeah.

Head heavy with the stress of thoughts beyond merely the election. Not heavy bad, I'm excited, I'll admit. Just... clunk clunk clunk. The gears in my brain want a rest. So I will acquiese. But not before I mention how fortunate I am to have anne and patrick so closely in my life.

How many people in the world can honestly say that their friends are of such character that they can be relied upon to provide a life raft when one is drowning? The tough guy is telling the sap to hush up. Three words more: I am lucky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home