Just Clearing My Head

...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Can't Stand It.

I was right it turns out, about everything. It doesn't matter that you are one of perhaps one thousand. What the hell does it matter if you never meet 95% of that thousand.

Weakness, or strength? You exist, and that is strength. You don't know why you're going, or where you're going; go in everywhere, ask everyone. No one will kill you, any more than if you were a corpse.

What you have to do is not settle. There is such a phenomenal level of bullshit surrounding these undertakings of men.

I am
a handful of wheel
and a day off
and a bruised road.

Women! They want to subjugate and demonize you because they are afraid of your quality. In your heart you know that it's true, stop settling for less than you deserve. (I know who I want but it would probably be improbable. For now at any rate.)

Stop thanking us as though we saved your life. It's all just adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home