Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Some Stuff.

Here are a few paintings I finished up recently.

Brain is too mush like for much of any other kind of inputtings henceforth.

I just got this Dropkick Murphys album called "Sing Loud, Sing Proud." (They are a punk rock band made of creepily patriotic Irish bostonians. Patriotic as in majorly Irish. They have bagpipes and pennywhistles in their songs!) There's this song on the album called Good Rats, and you all need to go listen to it.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Howling Monkey said…

    Painting is good for brains like mush and my brain feel less like mush when I look at your paintings...That probably doesn't make any sense. Heh. Um, I've been painting recently as well, and posting even. Thanks so very much for the pictures, they're beautiful. Hope all is swell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home