Just Clearing My Head

...

Friday, September 17, 2004

I Want A Remote For My B-Day.

There is a yoga studio in town, and the classes are an hour and a half and affordable, sweet sweet. There's a "fundamentals" class tomorrow morning that I think I'll go to, supposedly they teach Iyengar style, which is delightful to my ears. Stretch stretch stretch. Yoga makes your organs feel better.

Today I was honest with Diane about why I took yesterday off, we talked about grief, and bits and pieces of other things, and it was like she was really trying to be compassionate towards me. Not that she is normally uncompassionate, but... distant. It was so endearing.

"You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it does."

Sending my strength to Chuck Thundercats style, to help get through this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home