Just Clearing My Head

...

Monday, April 25, 2005

Hey Peanut.

Minor instances of extreme agitation, how to prevent these things from occuring. What I feel is an inability to communicate properly and it stems from a lack of precident and also insecurity and a level of interest plagued by entropy. We are pushing to the collapse. This weekend it very nearly happened. Held my tongue and now what route? What route.

It's funny, that Amelia keeps talking to me about eq. And I even actually logged on for 5 minutes Saturday, thinking it might be fun again. (It was more like time-travel.) Although the last VoQ that Neru had ever given me was still there, as was the Brell's from Zorth and some agility that may have been thanks to Nyz, too far removed now to remember. And I thought how wonderful, to have met so many awesome people via such an obscure and random venue. How wonderful now as well, that all of our lives are filled with other things. Not better, just ... other. Marianne was right when she described the world as a place in which the marvelous could appear at any moment.

I found a poem he had given me early on, remembered what it was like to be understood. The poem was full of that secret language we would use, cut right to the core. Such a nice feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home