Just Clearing My Head

...

Monday, November 03, 2008

The Way I Wanted To

I'm supposed to be the one who never loses composure, least of all in front of you. There are too many expectations to slip for a second. Everyone is waiting for it to happen and I wonder what it's like for Anne, if she ever feels that way. We argued all night Friday and I stood in your driveway just trying to get past you to my truck, I thought about Mom and the pot of coffee and there were tiny cracks starting to form in the exterior, I was glad it was night and dark. I don't know why I'm even still pursuing you, you don't act like you're even interested until everyone's gone. Maybe it's the challenge. Maybe I'm too busy being pissed off to be able to see what's really going on with my other emotions. Need to learn to throw in the towel when it's time.

Daggers and claws. Who is the bigger idiot in this situation. Mon innocence me faire pleurer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home