Just Clearing My Head

...

Monday, September 20, 2004

Like 3 The Hard Way

wait a minute while i bust this,
there's a big loop-hole in justice...
in the search for truth i go a lot of ways,
there's not a lot of peace
that I find these days...

Yes yes, Mike D. is my hero.
I'm feeling strong, see,
trust myself, G,
oh wait, that's MCA.
Cause every day I write the book down line by line.

Ken Stanley is straight crazy,
and he forces you to make small talk with nervous yet out-going young programmers, but secretly it's fascinating. It's so good to get involved in this town, even if at times it seems like nonsense. Touching lives, hearing stories, tapping into this eccentric energy that is Oberlin.

and so i kick the level up,
cuhootnified, i'm mackadocious vibes positively fortified.

yeah, i have ill communication on the big speakers.

You can't dis me, it ain't worth it, b
You put yourself down and you don't even see
Cause I don't play that, I know who I am
For a minute I didn't but now I'm back again
You turn your nose up, you think you're high up
you play it real safe and now your shit's fake
I seen you hawking and then you clock my style
And then you try to play it off like you think you're wild

Someday ima have Beastie Boys lyrics tattooed across my abs. Or maybe I'll just have "GEEK LIFE" ala Tupac. At any rate, it's difficult to get motivated for a job that won't be my responsibility after this week. Although my version of slacking is still painfully Jurgis-esque in its work ethic. And so, Amelia made contact today, and that was nice. She is effervescent and doesn't make apologies for being herself. From what I can tell. Eager to be friends. We will see where this goes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home