Just Clearing My Head

...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

It's In The Water.




I hope you internet type peoples begin to understand the lunacy that I am forced to deal with at work. This is our Client Services Coordinator, obviously she is from a feeble minded bloodline. I was setting up the studio equipment to take a photograph of our current Board of Directors. She walked up into the frame and wouldn't leave until I watched her do an interpretive dance to the Beastie Boys' Intergalactic Planetary. This was one of the shots I captured during said dance.



And this was her reaction when I told her that she'd have to be on her way.

Send help.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger porfiry said…

    OMG THAT IS SO FREAKING WRONG YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSUBORDINATION.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger euc said…

    You like it.

    :)

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger euc said…

    :: cackle ::

    I use the program "hello," which can be downloaded at www.hello.com. It's super easy to use. I think (if I remember correctly) that initially you just have to enter your blog url and your password, and then you create a username and password for hello. Then, it's basically just a matter of finding the picture you want to upload, and clicking a few buttons. Check it out and if you can't get it to work I can help you stumble through when I stop over to get my sunglasses! Being forgetful sucks :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home