Just Clearing My Head

...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Guaranteed To Bring The Bruhaha

Yaucht says, "what's pleasing to the eye is an illusion of my sight. it's not what i find, when i reach into the light!" And then you sit and look at the emotions converging in your brain (or wherever it is that these things occur) and you think, "well what about what's pleasing to the eye and the brain and the heart and all of my limbs and filanges and even my socks, too! My socks also feel excited. What say you, Adam Yaucht!!"

And you know that he would probably just smile back at you, and not say a thing. This is comforting.

I have not lost my mind. This is an entirely new sensation. I find myself saying that with more and more frequency. The trepidation is missing... the red flags the things that say "get out get out get out" all of that, actually, none of that. At peace. In the sun, the warmth of your smile, the glint in your blue eyes. I am a sap. "Go cautiously." And I have. Tried to. Remain aware. Conscious. An entirely new sensation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home