Just Clearing My Head

...

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Rock The House

From the Watts book:

For ecstasy is a necessarily impermanent contrast in the constant fluctuation of our feelings.

Death has simply ceased to matter, because the present moment is so complete that it requires no future.

For the price of intelligence as we now know it is chronic anxiety, anxiety which appears to increase to the very degree that human life is subjected to intelligent organization.

Intelligence, which is in some sense systematic doubt...


What I wanted to tell you two, is: thanks for leaving the keys in the mailbox the interested inquiry the laughing at my skateboard theme and all of the ridiculous and corny things that make their way out of my mouth, the happiness, the happiness. And the reciprocity. I have not known honesty like this, and it's one part that conversation with mike, one part my desire for something real and one part the plunging forward, headlong. So thank you. Sometimes one realizes that old definitions no longer fit; when this happens there is no choice but to throw the thing off and start over. The A-Team? Yeah, that's what I'd call it. My soul mates! Such a strange sensation when you flip something over and make it stand on its head.

Do whatever it takes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home