Just Clearing My Head

...

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Haiku + 5

your touch on my skin --
a thousand small explosions.
something in my chest,
moves as if in sleep.

I am looking for words to describe this thing, last night last night! The excitement that establishes itself in my brain upon reflection immediately makes me feel silly. But I like it. Ohhhhh, got to concentrate my thoughts. Or run around the block a million times. Got all this pent up energy to expend! Ha ha.

Amazed because: there is no falseness. there is immediate comfort. there are still many things to be touched upon but there is no trepidation with this thought.

When I hear others speak your name,
something in my chest (where not much had been happening of late)
moves as if in sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home