Just Clearing My Head

...

Sunday, November 14, 2004

For The Emily Waiting For Me.

Just this one little tiny infintessimal second.
Pathways in my brain.
Figure it out, figure it out, figure it out! How can you possibly relate to another human being without seeing that... light under the surface of so much water.
How can you possibly.
One icon talking to another icon...?
Shine me up, babes.

Sometimes I have so many thoughts converging upon my brain that I can't concentrate on anything, and begin to feel quite schizophrenic indeed.

My amygdala has been the boss of the house for the past several days. Well, not entirely. I am trying to not do too much post-game evaluation, because it seems unfair and my training is such that I am immediately wont to find conflict problems red flags. When in the thick of it I [do what i can] to remain conscious, [think i am doing a good job] and these things have not brandished themselves. I forget how to take things one step at a time. I forget how to begin! It's hard. But so so worth it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home