Just Clearing My Head

...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

It's just this one thing.

Stress fracture. Everything’s getting to me. I’m about to snap. Wound up so tight I can’t see straight. Everything’s going to pieces. Get a grip, man.

Constant negativity. Everywhere. Everywhere. Can’t escape it. Can’t get caught up in it. Might be too late.

Work/friends/sex/talking/drinking/looking/being all simply too much. The reed is stronger than the massive oak. Whoever said that was a damn fool.

Run over me.

Can’t take it. Who is interested anyway? It always feels faned. And in our conference today about my work she kept cutting me off and talking over me to the point that it was laughable. Did she never …

You don’t even know what. You/what. Yeah. Everything is tenuous, everything is cyclical, circles are ugly, boredom and rage disgust me, I have a sickening taste in my mouth and a vat of acid for a stomach. I am not an oak. They don’t tell you that reeds can crack. They don’t tell you how ugly a thing it is, to bend. That this human race is a pestilence and it will see your bending as something flawed and beautiful, it will seize you, and it will devour you. There is no future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home